Jedermann City Hill Climb
Jedermann MTB City Hill Climb
Entry Fee: Euro 48,00
- Drinks in the start / finish area
- Gastronomy voucher worth EUR 5 in the “Stieglkeller” (only valid on the day of the race) Gastronomy voucher worth EUR 5 in the “Burgschenke” (only valid on the day of the race) Startnumber T-shirt A free train ride to the fortress for accompanying persons worth € 16.00
- Prize draw: Participation in the Crocodile Trophy 2022
- Prize draw: Participation in the Alpentour Trophy 2021 or 2022
* Participants who do not have or do not want to buy a BikeCard confirm that they have been advised of possible dangers by the organizer and that they have been offered the BikeCard. The participants hereby confirm that they are sufficiently insured for an event such as the City Hill Climb in Salzburg!
RaceDayPass for 3 days costs EUR 25.00, BikeCard for one year costs EUR 39.90
The fastest men and women (places 1 to 3) in the overall ranking will be honored. The age groups are shown in the results, the winners are honored with trophies!
City Hill Climb – Men Elite, U23, M1, M2, M3
City Hill Climb – Women Elite, U23, M1, M2, M3
The entry fee according to the ÖRV regulations has to be paid on site at the race office.
Prize money Elite:
Cash prices: Men € 350 -250 -150 -100 -90 -80 -70 -60
Cash prices: Women € 350 -250 -150 -100 -90 -80 -70 -60
Changing Rooms, Parking, Showers
Free Changing rooms, parking spaces and showers in the Leopoldskron outdoor swimming pool for all participant.